- It sounds trite but every comment, forum post and visitor to the blog makes it all worthwhile. It's lovely to know that there are others out there cooking with arthritis and trying to maintain a healthy diet.
- Being featured in the Daily Mail - slightly embarrassing and hugely exciting at the same time! It makes me particularly proud that the Mail featured my tips because so often I've been told cooking with arthritis is a niche issue. It's not! Almost 1 in 5 50-59 year olds in the UK have osteoarthritis and over 400,000 people have RA. That's alot of cooks...
- Working with and engaging with all the amazing arthritis charities and organisations out there.
- Not that many, but having content used without attribution has been really disheartening. I write about diet, cooking and arthritis purely for the love of it so having people nick your hard work is very dreary. Grrr...
- Perhaps unsurprisingly, anything with chocolate is always a hit with readers. My gluten free, easy chocolate chip cookie recipe has had 56,000 views and is easy to make with arthritis, even if it isn't diet friendly!
- One of my favourite recipes, for an arthritis friendly veggie lasagne tails in a close second. If you haven't tried it yet, do. It's so easy and tasty.
The next three years...
Who knows? I'll keep on keeping on! Do let me know what you want to see more of and any design changes you'd like to see and thank you for keeping me 'Cooking with Arthritis' for the last three years.