Thursday, 9 October 2014

Cooking with Arthur is featured in Waitrose Weekend

New Waitrose Weekend If you are popping past a Waitrose between now and Monday, pick up a copy of Waitrose Weekend (or you can download it for free on the app store). I'm featured in it talking about how I try to manage my arthritis and there are some great diet and lifestyle tips from experts too. It's all part of National Arthritis Week (12-16th October) and Arthritis Research UK's 'Pain Killer' Campaign which is trying to shine a light on what it is really like to live with daily pain and how you, your friends and family can all help cope with it.

For anyone, who has read the article and stumbled across the blog - welcome! Cooking with Arthur is my way of sharing all that I've learnt over 14 years of having arthritis and muddling on through in the kitchen. You'll find healthy, tasty recipes, tips and reviews of kitchen equipment plus a quizzical look at some of the myths around diet and arthritis. Feel free to browse around and let me know what you think in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking for a few of the handy hints and tips from online cooking video that home-makers like me can incorporate into their daily schedules to plan meals and prepare nutritious food.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...