Sunday, 12 April 2015

Arthritis Gadget Review: Chef'n Palm Peeler


What does it do? 
The Chef'n Palm peeler is a vegetable peeler that you wear like a ring! It fits in the palm of your hand so you don't need to grip it to peel carrots, potatoes etc.

Does it work?
It is very easy and straightforward to use. I slide mine over my middle finger and can use it to comfortably peel vegetables, although if your finger joints are very swollen it could be a tight fit.The palm peeler is made of slightly rubberised plastic so feels comfortable and doesn't slip around. The actual peeler blade is good and sharp which means it glides through most peel without needing too much pressure.

I find it much easier to use than an ordinary vegetable peeler because it removes all the stress from your thumb joints. The only downside is that you do need to use your wrist more to direct the peeler.

It's easy to clean - I've thrown it in the dishwasher and the Chef'n palm peeler has come to no harm.

Overall verdict?
A I wish I'd found one sooner! You can by the Chef'n peeler online here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...